- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send a newsletter.
Responses on blogs
When you leave comments on the site, we collect the information shown in the response form, the IP address, and the browser user agent to help detect spam.
Responses from visitors can be guided by an automated spam detection service.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on this site may contain embedded (embedded) content (for example, videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
How long we keep your data
When you leave a response, that response and the metadata of that response will be saved forever. In this way, we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.